Normales Thema Shell script for cvs (Gelesen: 3 492 mal)
sdamali

euraboard.de

Bosch Integral 10/x
2.xx
Euracom Konfigurator 5D00
Shell script for cvs
04.12.2010 um 05:29:13
Beitrag drucken  
Hi there,
I am new to FET, so I am not firm with all FET's features, but at first glance, it looks pretty outstanding. However, adding data seems (yet) a bit complicated to me (maybe this gets better when I get used to using FET), so I had an idea on how to simplify exporting and importing:

1. Create an OpenOffice [or Excel] table, including tables for teachers, rooms and courses, like: Teachers' names. Years and Courses, including durations etc. Teachers and their associated courses. Rooms and room requirements, etc. Summing up, easy to see and to check.
2. Save each table to a specified .cvs file (e.g., teachers.cvs courses.cvs rooms.cvs)
3. Launch shell script (like, bash is what I have in mind - easy but useful. Maybe some windows expert can write similar for their OS) which reads all .cvs files and creates a (moreorless) large XML file which contains all information that needs to be added using activities.
4. Import the created XML file to FET and let the timetable generate.

-------------
(Du musst Dich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).
(Du musst Dich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert